Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time for Tablet Weaving!

Ok, I admit... the picture of my Ram's horns was just awful. So I figured I could rummage through the cupboards to find a piece and take a new picture for you. And here it is again, my Ram's horns! However, this is the piece that I did NOT choose to sew onto my husbands clothes, and is a bit uneven. 





I am still thinking about using this pattern again, but with different colours... Any suggestions on what would look good? Anyways, I first gotta finish the one shown in the picture below. Once again, it's for one of my darling husband's outfits, a blue-and-red medieval thing made this summer. . Which by the way already has a ribbon made by me, lets see if I can find a picture of it... 











Here is the one I'm working on right now...

And here is the one that I did for the same outfit, last summer... I think the new one is better, or what do you think?

3 comments: