Monday, January 3, 2011

Project Sweater

I have an ongoing project which is sloooowly progressing - my needlebound sweater! At first I thought I just wouldn't have the tenacity to finish, since it seemed like such a huge project, but now it's going pretty well and I think it'll be all right.
 This is how much I did the first day, which I felt was ok for a start. Now, after a few months of not working too much on it, the sweater has clearly grown:
The stitch is very simple, running the needle through
1.the two loops to the right of the last loop (on the previous row) from right two left
2. the last two loops, from left to right

I think the result is pretty good, the stitch may be simple but it looks good. Sometimes simple is better!

2 comments:

  1. Oj, vilket arbete! Jag har inte riktigt förstått mig på nålbindning än trots tjockt garn. Jag kanske har läst svåra förklaringar men du verkar vara en hejare på det. Imponerande.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tackar! Det är egentligen väldigt lätt att nålbinda, men kruxet är att det är rätt svårt att lära sig om man inte har någon som faktiskt sitter bredvid och visar. Men när man väl förstår principen så är det hur smidigt som helst! Själv hittar jag på nya stygn hela tiden och använder aldrig mönster utan improviserar, och hittills har det funkat finfint... Så det är definitivt något jag rekommenderar att lära sig! =)

    ReplyDelete