When I looked through blogs I found a gorgeous card weaving in blue, orange and yellow: (http://tabletweaving.blogspot.com/2010/05/rams-horn-2.html)
Now I have already posted an update today and wasn't planning on posting any more today, but seeing that beautiful picture made me wanna show my own ram's horns:
I used linen threads in black, dark red and what in this picture looks like white (when it's really more cream coloured). Never again am I using that thread! It broke constantly and it felt like I spent more time tying together broken ends than actually weaving! *shudders* But I'm still pretty happy with the result... I will have to come back to you with a picture of the finished ribbon, sewn onto one of Marcus' outfits.